Kingsland School Uniform
• Black V neck jumper
• White cotton shirt
• Black tailored trousers – boys and girls, leggings/jeggings/jean style trousers will not be permitted
• Black knee length pleated skirt, or knee length flared A line skirt – tube/pencil skirts are not acceptable
• Kingsland Tie – available from the school office
All of the above with the exception of the school tie can be purchased at Asda, Tesco, Sainsbury’s or M&S uniform departments.
• Plain black or white tee shirt – no logos/branding
• Plain black joggers – no logos/branding
• Training shoes
Please note, black school shoes are to be worn by all pupils. Trainers and trainer style shoes are not permitted. Trainer are to be worn for PE only.
The following are not permitted in school:
• E-Cigarettes and vape pens
• Extreme hair styles and colours
• Make up should not be worn for school and pupils will be expected to remove it.
• False nails
• Nails varnish
• False eyelashes
• Jewellery, with the exception of a small pair of ear studs and a wrist watch. Smart watches will be handed in with phones
• Facial piercings, inc. nose, eyebrows etc
• Tongue piercings
• Fake tan